Student Supports and Services
Community Elders and Teachers
- Offer expertise on a wide variety of environmental issues, traditional knowledge, culture, and practices.
- Offer expertise on our traditional lands.
- Assist in students' developing a strong sense of identity and purpose.
- Equipped with computers that are capable of accessing the internet for research purposes and resource texts.
- Wide selection of reading material, resource material, newspapers, and magazines.
- Mobile computer lab (laptops).
- Capable of accessing the internet.
- 8 iPads that can be used by all classes.
- Full time Educational Assistant dedicated to secondary school.
- Assists students in achieving academic success.
- One-on-one/small group instruction in areas of need.
- Program helps students identify their academic strengths and weaknesses.
- Accessible to all secondary students.
- Assists students in planning their secondary school program.
- Supports students in achieving their academic and career goals by providing advice on how to adjust their secondary school program to achieve personal goals.
- Assists students in planning post-secondary studies (colleges, universities, apprenticeship, and training).
- Help to determine post-secondary education funding sources and levels available.